Focus on your Value Proposition
Aside of the obvious
- Researching the Company, Hiring Manager and Position.
- Reviewing Common Interview Questions and Preparing Responses.
- Focusing on the conversation and Relaxing
- Arriving On Time.
- Making a Good First Impression With Everyone You Meet.
- Expressing Enthusiasm, Stay Positive and Exude Confidence.
There are some critical preparation techniques and presentation strategies that is necessary in order to leave a lasting impression on the interviwer(s).
Another point of consideration when preparing for an interview is to understand how to position yourself as a potential employee.
Our Careers Guidance and Employment Support programme will help you prepare for the big occassion, helping you feel empowered and confident in your approach and performance.